Below are a list of release notes covering what has been released and improved this release. This was a smaller update, focused around smaller improvements to plugins and features. It also covered design improvement focused around UX.
- Box Group Settings - all layouts: that only affect the text, not image
- under 'Image/text ratio' a new heading: 'Space around text''
- Vertical' label, select options: None, small, medium, Large, X-Large
- 'Horizontal' label, select options: None, small, medium, Large, X-Large
These will be based on defined classes for each option to retain design integrity throughout.
- Changes to the left column under the page editor that contains the site menu/add page function. This column now only opens on click of the page name under the Limecube logo, providing more space for a user to work on their page without interference from the left column when it is not required.
- Payment notifications emails are now sent after a successful payment has been taken.
- Improved open graph protocol in each sites code for better integration with Facebook.