Below are a list of release notes covering what has been released and improved this release. This was a smaller update, focused around smaller improvements to plugins and features.
- Box plugin buttons changed in the image over text layout to align with one another regardless of the amount of text. This provides a more symmetrical layout.
- Adding into the settings page, a function to switch the '...by Limecube' credit in the footer of the site on/off.
- Adding a warning to the style editor if leaving the page without saving.
- In popups with the visual text editor, adding the ability to edit HTML directly, and insert image to this same section.
- On user signup, the business name entered auto populates the logo text area in the theme of the header.
- Added the visual text editor into the Slider/Carousel for more flexibility. Previously this was a text only field.
- Adding Google reCAPTCHA settings to the Settings page to allow users to add their own form spam protection.
- Moving domain management from the Profile page to its own section under 'Site Manager' for improved UX.
- Adding credit card as a payment method to the plans signup page for more flexible payment options. Accepting Visa, American Express, MasterCard.
2 new themes release: