Below are a list of release notes covering what has been released and improved this week. This was a smaller update, focused more around structural improvements for better efficiency and unity within the Limecube framework, as well as smaller improvements to plugins and features.
Included a robots.txt field under Settings.
- Added a 100% height feature to the Slider/Carousel to allow 100% height on any browser the page is being viewed in.
- Improved responsiveness for mobile devices for the before and after gallery with how images adjust to different devices.
- Added a function to the navigation menu for turning drag 'n drop on/off. This is a UX improvement as some users found upon occasion they would accidentally move a menu item when performing other tasks.
- Minor UX changes to the page editor for improved visibility.
- Added a settings icon to the top of the page to allow easy access to blog post settings.
- Additions to the blog feed to allow more flexibility in layout:
- 'Display' 'Horizontally/Vertically. This displays posts either downwards or across the page.
- Tiled to allow for the blog text to sit within the posts image.