Below are a list of release notes covering what is new and improved in this release. This was an update covering a variety of improvements in Limecube, new features, security updates, website speed improvements and some bug fixes.
- We have added a Blog WalkThrough to the help menu, to help new blog users more easily understand the different options available to creating a blog.
- reCAPTCHA improvement on web forms. Now if there is a problem with Google's key entered into admin, a warning will show up on the web form clearly highlighting this.
- The Footer styles panel has the addition of an overlay colour field, and overlay transparency setting.
SEO & SEO Tool Improvements
- SEO Dashboard:
- Addition to the Google Analytics detection to include GA4 detection.
- Addition of a download CSV feature to download duplicate meta titles and meta descriptions.
- Page URLs now show a warning if they exceed the recommended length for SEO. The calculation is based on the full domain name including https + the page url.
Learn more here.
Improvements were made to improve Google page Speed Insight scores:
- TTFB (time to first byte)
- Reduce initial server response time.
These also resulted in improved page load speeds.
We have added a new layout for the blog summary to give a beautiful new style to a blog summary page.
We've also included the ability to set rounded corners on images, and set a background colour per post.
We have completely rebuilt the navigation menu admin side to make it easier to use, as well as adding new and different options for managing pages and menu items. These changes will provide more flexibility, as well as be better for SEO.
Learn more about these changes here.