The Banner Plugin now comes with 3 different options to choose, small, medium, large. The change allows users to control styles of the size of the banner, site wide and providing more flexibility within pages.
- The style editor had new options added directly from the page editor for plugins
- Re-structuring of the order of items within the Styles, for improved usability
- TripAdvisor added as an option to social settings
- Improved default weight of font labels for forms across Limecube sites
- On Blog pagination pages: Added a numeric value to the end of the meta title = to the page the user is viewing, to avoid duplicate meta title caused by pagination.
- Schema.org additions/improvements into the blog for:
- datePublished changed to be dateCreated
- Usability improvements on the new section manager.