Below are a list of release notes covering what has been released and improved in this release.
A new feature was released for business plan clients to provide for important site wide offers, notices or calls-to-action. This feature allows for fixed notifications or the ability to automatically turn these notifications on/off using by date. Click here to learn more.
- Text over image boxes layouts now have the ability to select different levels of the overlay colour on a box group level. Previously this was a site wide setting for all boxes.
- The profile page was changed to a tab based format for improved UX, making it easier to find information.
- Blog post creation was improved so that:
- If adding a new blog page by adding directly from under the blog summary, it will only show available blog post layouts
- If a user tries to move non-blog post page under the blog, a warning stopping this from occurring
- Improvements for display for Internet Explorer
We have introduced global font settings. This improvement allows a user to set their fonts in one section of the style editor, and have it apply to any type of function across Limecube. Previously this required being set section-by-section.
A new Schema markup function was added for Business plan subscribers to allow for setting different types of schema groupings to a site. Click here to find out more.