Below are a list of release notes covering what is new and improved in this release. There were also small bug fixes throughout.
New Bookings Element
We have launched a new bookings element to allow easy insertion of the following booking engines:
- The Fork
- Software of Excellence
- D4W (Dental for Windows)
The agency login has a new interface, making it easier for agencies to manage all their website clients in one place.
- Added the ability for a Limecube user to completely delete saved sections.
- Added a 'Blank' (completely empty) layout template to make it easy for anyone who wants to build a new patch from scratch.
- In the content block if all the content is deleted and a user clicks out of the box or clicks the tick icon, there is now an admin side default message that says: “This is the default text for your content block… Click here to start entering your content.“. This is to make it easy to find admin side, while not showing to anyone on the front end of the site.
- In the box element if all boxes are deleted there is now an admin side default message that says: “This is the placeholder for your boxes… Hover on this area and click the edit icon to add boxes.“. This is to make it easy to find admin side, while not showing to anyone on the front end of the site.
- Improvement so that if you click outside the sidebar when styling such items as color, that the color will still apply and not be lost.
- Improvement to the plan page to show max file size for upload and mail limit per hour for the respective plans.
- Google+ removed from the list of available social media icons.
- Schema added for Questions and Answers to the Accordion element which is usually used for FAQs.
- Text over Image boxes now have their own separate styles for styling to allow more flexibility of design.
- Improvements to page loading speed admin-side, to improve usability.
- Improved section properties for color application. Colors were in some instances not overriding items they should in elements. The elements style options had higher preference. This has been corrected.
- Additional Google PageSpeed improvements on the front site (user-side).